Friday 14 June 2019

Nod’s as good as a blink...

So, he had blinked, or nodded and the hunt was on for another Narrowboat.. I was on a mission!

What did we want?
Something small?
A tug? A small tug?
Hens teeth?

We needed to be realistic.  Something small, tick. Something well fitted out with reasonable electrics, tick.

I found a TUG at ABNB brokerage and booked an appointment to view it. We then went and looked at a 42' trad at Shardlow and a 41' BCN boat at Hatherton Marina and then another boat at Crick.
We looked over the latest offering and then went for breakfast to digest what we had seen as well as a full English.

"What do you think? I like it." says Himself.

" Not sure, I'm not convinced. I love the fit out, the engine, the galley, the size but... the lines? The boat is 'arse down' but that's resolvable I guess".

We ate breakfast and resolved to go back for a second look after which we made an offer and bought our third boat.


I give you NB Steadfast, a 47' trad.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home :) Looking forward to following your blog once again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.